Lord Consulting - Quality Assurance Manual
Lord Consulting has documented procedures that ensure all production activities are carried out under acceptable and controlled conditions.
Controlled conditions include:
- Documented work instructions and procedures where the absence of such would adversely affect the quality of the product.
- The use of suitable production equipment in an appropriate working environment.
- Clearly stipulated criteria for workmanship.
- Compliance with written reference standards.
- Constant monitoring during the production process.
- The appropriate maintenance of equipment that ensures continuing process capability.
The documented procedures detailing the manufacturing processes performed by the Lord Consulting Factory Operation may be found in the Process Procedure Manuals (Section 02.02.02 of the Quality Assurance Manual).