Lord Consulting - Quality Assurance Manual
The Lord Consulting Operation periodically handles customer supplied product in the form of goods for repair or credit. Customer supplied product is dealt with as follows:
- Customer supplied product entrusted to Lord Consulting is stored, handled and/or transported safely and appropriately to minimise the potential for full or partial loss, damage or deterioration.
- Any items received by Lord Consulting in a damaged state, either initially or after repair, or otherwise damaged whilst in our care is recorded on a Corrective Action Request Form and the customer notified immediately in writing. The CAR Form is processed as described in Section 14 of The Quality Assurance Manual.
- Adequate insurance cover is provided in the event of loss or damage whilst in the care of Lord Consulting. Service contractors are similarly obliged. Compliance with this policy and that of Clause a) are a further assessment of Service Subcontractors over that described in Section 06 - Purchasing of the Quality Assurance Manual.
- Customers are contacted for clarification, in writing, if items are received for repair without a clear statement as to their fault or condition, or work required prior to proceeding with the work.
- Items returned for credit, other than under the normal processes of the Lord Consulting wholesaler 'shelf-cleaning' policy, are clearly identified and documented on both a photocopy of the customer's accompanying paperwork ( attached to the original copy ) and a Corrective Action Request Form.
- Verification under the above sections does not absolve the responsibility of the supplier to provide an acceptable product.